Customized dining solutions at our Richmond Virginia Conference Center
Delicious food is critical to the success of any event. At the Embassy Suites Richmond & Executive Meeting Center, dine on your schedule, not ours. Allow the experienced catering staff at our Richmond Virginia conference center hotel to create unique menus to suit your style of meeting and budget. Whether you’ll be here for several nights, or for a productive day-long meeting, we’ll serve up plenty of delicious options at our Richmond Virginia conference space.
- Typical breakfast buffet -- Includes assorted juices, fluffy scrambled eggs, brown potatoes, bacon and sausage, pancakes, omelets, waffles, breakfast breads, bagels, cold cereal, assorted fruit yogurts, fresh seasonal sliced fruit, whole fruits, and freshly brewed coffees.
- Lunch buffet -- Served daily from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Includes soup du jour, salad bar with all the fixings, deli salad, assorted cold salads, deli meats and cheese platter, assorted breads, three hot entrees, vegetable, potato and “action” station, beverages, and a dessert station.
- Dinner -- Served from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Designed around the conferee-dining concept, without pre-selecting menus or making decisions regarding individual banquet meals. Select either a four-course dinner in the restaurant, a dinner buffet, a themed event or carousel dining.
- Continuous refreshment breaks -- Replenished from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day of your event.
- Twelve-day rotating menu -- Ensures that your guests do not eat the same meal twice during an average stay.